The Podiatry Clinic at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill helps you put your best foot forward by providing comprehensive care for foot, ankle and related disorders.
Our board-certified podiatrists provide treatment for:
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Traumatic fractures of the foot and ankle
- Forefoot conditions such as bunions, hammer toes, claw toes, mallet toes and ingrown nails
- Athletic or work related injuries
- Heel pain and flat feet
- Masses or growths
- Tendon problems
- Foot and ankle deformities
- Skin and nail conditions
- Wounds of foot/ankle
7:30 am to 4 pm
Monday through Friday
For an appointment call 816-404-0044.